How To Set Up and Market Your Own Seminars
"SEMINAR" TAPE/WORKBOOK CONTENTS
2. Brief introduction and overview of seminars and the potential income
3. Eight kinds of seminars
4. Focusing on public institutional, private business/corporate, and public self-sponsored seminars
5. How do you find a subject?
6. A guideline that seems to help
7. Feasibility study: learn from others
8. Writing a description
9. Creating a title
10. Identifying a market most likely to pay to attend
11. Selecting the most appropriate sponsor....or doing it yourself
12. Discussing workbooks and back-of-the-room sales
18. Summary and call to action!
** 3-tape series, with workbook