No other desktop software tool provides Excel-based Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting as easily as Monarch.
Monarch lets anyone, regardless of technology skill level, acquire, customize and export data to Excel and other applications. Unlike traditional BI and reporting solutions, Monarch uses Report Mining to very easily acquire actionable data business users need, with no programming skills or help from the IT department required. No technical skills are needed.
Monarch is Offered in Two Versions:
Monarch is the global standard in Report and Data Mining software, with over a half million licenses sold to over 40,000 organizations worldwide.
- Monarch Standard lets users easily "mine" data from existing text based reports (also known as "canned" or "greenbar" reports; or TXT or PRN reports) already available from any existing enterprise information systems, and then analyze, summarize and customize the data as they like, and export data anytime to Excel, PDF and many other formats, all without programming.
- Monarch Pro additionally lets users mine and combine data from existing PDF and XPS-based reports, as well as other data sources including databases, spreadsheets, CSV files, HTML and more.
Who in your organization would benefit from Monarch?
- Any user who would like the data in their existing reports transformed into a more actionable format such as Excel
- Business or IT users who actively use Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis
- Business users of any level of technical skill seeking true self-service BI and reporting
- IT or Business personnel interested in working with "unstructured data" such as reports and other business documents for BI/analysis purposes
- Anyone expressing frustration over difficulties with accessing needed enterprise data and/or getting it in the format they want
- Anyone who has ever had to re-key data from a report into a spreadsheet